1250 Kevlar Survivalist Paracord
Make 4 interest-free payments of $13.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- 7 Strand Kevlar Aramid Paracord
- More than double the strength of regular 550 paracord.
Kevlar Aramid paracord is super strong and heat resistant. Kevlar Aramid has been used in bullet proof vests for years and now you can have some of that same strength too! The same high-tech fiber is used to make this rope that is super strong--1250lbs test! It is lightweight and heat resistant up to 900 degrees F.
Great for search and rescue, friction saws,snares, tag lines, survival bracelets, key fobs, lanyards, boot laces, gear loops ETC. A must have for all hardcore survivalists.
- Length: 50ft
- Tensile strength - 1250 lbs / 600 kg
- Temperature rated: 482°C (900°F)
- Weight (oz/50ft): 227g (8 oz)
- Long Lasting & Durable
- 7 strand core (same as 550 paracord)
- UV & rot resistant
- Heat resistant
- Lightweight & strong
- Made in the USA