300ft Paracord Tan 550 7 strand MADE IN USA
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- 300ft (90 metres) Paracord Tan
- Made in USA
Originally used by paratroopers in World War II as suspension lines for their parachutes. Once in the field, the paratroopers found many uses for it such as securing tarps, cargo, tents and even as boot laces. Now used as a general purpose utility cord by military personnel and civilians. Paracord was even used by astronauts during the STS-82 which was the second space shuttle mission to repair the Hubble Space Telescope.
- Colour: Tan
- Length: 300ft (90m)
- Diameter - 5/32" (4mm)
- Tensile Strength - 550 lb. (249 kg)
- Weight (oz/100ft) - 8oz (227g per 100ft)
- 7 Strand Core (8 lines in 1 )
- Lightweight & Strong
- Color will not run or bleed
- UV, Rot, Mildew Resistant
- Made in the USA