Can be used as a:
- Tube Tent
- "A Frame" Shelter
- Ground Cloth / Tarp
- + Many other configurations
The Tube Tarp provides shelter from the sun and rain, and can be used as thermal protection or as a ground cloth. Turn the tarp inside out for an effective emergency signaling device.
The versatile, ultra-lightweight UST Tube Tarp can be used as a sleeping tent, an all-weather tarp to protect gear, a ground cloth, and even as thermal protection in emergencies. A hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped, one-person sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above.
The flame-retardant tarp’s reverse side is aluminized for wrapping around yourself for thermal insulation and reflectivity for emergency signaling. It sets up in minutes with the included guy lines and steel stakes, and instructions are conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack.
- Ultra-light, compact, tubular tarp protects against foul weather
- Sets up in minutes
- Hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above
- Can be used as a sleeping tent or all-weather tarp
- Complete instructions are included and also conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack
- Reverse side is aluminized for thermal insulation and emergency signaling
- Includes stuff sack, guy lines, and steel stakes
- Erected HxWxD: 99 x 213 x 89cm
- Packed HxWxD: 381 x 102 x 102mm
- Weight: 794g