The Katadyn Pocket is designed for extreme use. Made in Switzerland with durable metal it's a tried and proven compact filter system that's both easy to use and designed to last.
- Made from top-quality, durable materials. This is why the Pocket is suitable for the toughest of conditions and is the first choice for extreme adventurers like Mike Horn.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The principle:
The micro-organisms cannot pass through the pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned several times - even in the field.
- Improved, round pump handle for better ergonomics and an outlet hose which can be attached to water containers with a simple clip.
- Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores and sediments.
- Cleanable ceramic filter element > not only for clear but also for very cloudy water /
can be used hundreds of times (not a disposable filter)
- Few movable parts > simple maintenance
- Long lasting > requires minimal maintenance
- Improved hand ergonomics > even easier to pump
- Measuring gauge supplied > indicates when the filter element should be changed
Output: Approx. 1.0L /min
Capacity: Up to 50’000 litres depending on water quality
Weight: Approx. 550 g
Dimensions: 24 x 6 cm
Material: Aluminium, stainless steel, silicone, ceramic
Kit includes: Pocket Water Filter, Prefilter, bottle adaptor, carry bag & instructions
Replacement / Spare Filters are available
Bachema AG, Switzerland, 01.07.2010 - Raoultella terrigena, Salmonella typhimurium, E.coli
Bachema AG, Switzerland, 07.12.2004 - Psedomonas aeruginosa
Swiss Tropical Institute, Switzerland, 08.03.1994 - Giardia lamblia