The full-sized base plate compass for experienced navigators – used by military & NATO Forces around the world.
Mainly used by the infantry as a soldier’s or officer’s compass. Additional features include measuring scales for positioning (GPS), graduated in mils and degrees (6400/360), magnifying glass and rubber feet for precision map work. Luminous compound that need to be activated by daylight/flashlight etc. Will give light up to 4 hours.
- Navigation System: 360
- Declination adjustment
- Luminous points for night use
- Scales: 1:25k, 1:40k, 1:50k
- GPS Scales
- Mm & inches
- Includes Magnifier
- Romer Scales for plotting positions on maps
- Template for marking positions on maps
- OD Green Lanyard
- Weight: 34g
- Model #: 4-6400/360 MS
- Instructional Manual Click Here