- Electronic "Lightning Arc" - No fuel required
- Charges mobile phones or usb devices
The lightweight and compact TekFire Charge Fuel-Free Lighter allows for quick and easy fire starting and features an emergency power bank to charge your phone and other mobile devices on the go. Windproof, flameless, and electronic, it requires no butane fuel or adjustments for altitude. The included ParaTinder™ Utility Cord wrist lanyard can be unwound for about 3 feet of all-purpose paracord with an added single tinder thread. The lighter also comes with a USB cord for easy recharging from any USB port.
- No fuel needed, no flame
- Power bank and lighter work independently, powered by USB-rechargeable 2800mAh lithium-ion battery
- Recharges fully in 3 hours
- To operate lighter, release wire safety catch and press black button to open lid; hold down front power button
- Blue indicator lights show the charge level of the lighter and power; lights flash blue when charging and all four lights are solid blue when fully charged
- Lighter has 10 second time-out safety feature
- To ignite ParaTinder, expose red core thread and light with the TekFire
- Use inner paracord strands for sewing thread, sutures, fishing line, and more
- Lighter will last for thousands of ignitions
- Complete use and care instructions included
NOTE: Only ignite inner red core strand of ParaTinder. Do not ignite white inner core strands or outer colored jacket. These can melt plastic residue on electrodes blocking the electrical arc and prevent lighter from working.
TO CLEAR RESIDUE FROM ELECTRODES: Use a wooden toothpick or plastic knife to gently scrape clear. To avoid electric shock or burn, DO NOT push electric arc button on while cleaning.