Go faster and farther over icy and slippery terrain with the V3 Pocket Cleats. At less than half the weight of similar trail traction devices, the V3 Pocket Cleats are incredibly strong yet compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Their unisex one-size-fits-all design adjusts perfectly to all sizes of trail running and lightweight hiking shoes. Trail traction has never been so effectively light weight.
- Strong, durable ultralight titanium cleats
- TPU coated nylon webbing (600 kg/1,300+ lbs. breaking strength)
- Duraflex™ quick release cord locks for fast attachment and removal
- 12 mm reflective nylon cord offers lightweight strength and better nighttime visibility
- Unique "tie-in" design tightly secures to shoes
- Lateral stability brackets and reverse cleats to prevent side-to-side movement
- Compact size fits into included nylon stuff sack
- Includes fitting instructions
- Sizes: One size fits all
- Spike length: 1/2 inch (13 mm)
- Weight (each): 2.4 ounces (69 g)
- Pack size: 5 x 4 x 3 inches (127 x 102 x 76 mm)
Additional Fitting Notes:
- Be sure the Pocket Cleats are tied tightly to your shoes.
- Do not lace the Pocket Cleats through the eyelets of your shoes if they prevent the back strap from tightening fully.
- Standing while tying the laces will reduce slack and help you tie the Pocket Cleats on more tightly.
- If the front strap falls off the front of your shoe, shorten the main center strap and the distance between the cleats. If in doubt, shorten the main strap.
- Consider removing a cleat if your shoe size is Women's 9 or Men's 7 or less.