Berkey Light 10.4 Litre Fluoride Reduction Package includes:
1x Berkey Light 10.4 Litre
1x Pair Black Berkey Purification Elements
1x Pair PF2 Fluoride Reduction Filter Elements
Berkey Light specifications:
• 10.4 Litre storage capacity (20.8L total capacity)
• 67.31cm high with included base (53.34cm without the base)
• 22.9cm Diameter
Berkey Water Purifiers are known world wide for their healthy, natural method of water filtration with results that speak for themselves. The Berkey Light is constructed of a high grade BPS/BPA free co-polymer which has been tested to ensure it doesn't leach any contaminants into your water.
The cost effective Berkey Light system is the perfect water purification system for use for outdoor activities, during unexpected emergencies or for a medium sized family. If you are looking for an easy to use water purifier and need purified water for two to four people the Berkey Light is the ideal size. The Berkey Light is designed to be easy to use with the see through tank making it easy to keep an eye on the water level.
This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard. This system works just as well in third world countries as it does on the bench in your kitchen.
The Berkey Light system with the Berkey Black Purification elements removes viruses, pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces rust, silt, sediment, foul taste and odours and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury all while retaining healthy ionic minerals such as magnesium,potassium and calcium.
This system has a storage capacity of about 10.4 liters and when in use it stands 67.31cm in height (including base) with a diameter of 22.86cm.
• Filters up to 4 litres per hour using one pair (2) Black Berkey Purification Elements but can filter up to 9 litres per hour if the top chamber is kept topped full (dependant on water quality)
• Completely off-grid operation, no electricity or plumbing required
• Freestanding system, lightweight & easy to move and transport. Use it on the kitchen bench, take it camping, take it out the garage or backyard then move it back to the kitchen
• One pair of Black Berkey Purification Elements will last for approx 22,600 litres
Black Berkey Purification Elements:
• Remove bad odours and taste, transforms town or mains water into water that tastes sweet and pure
• Removes chlorine to below lab detectable levels
• Removes detergents and solvents
• Removes viruses to greater than 99.999%
• Removes parasites to greater than 99.999%
• Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 4): MS2 Coliphage - Fr Coliphage
• Pathogenic Bacteria greater than 99.9999%
• Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 6): Raoultella terrigena TRIHALOMETHANES - Removed to >99.8% (Below Lab Detectable Limits): Bromodichloromethane - Bromoform - Chloroform - Dibromochloromethane
• Removes inorganic minerals
• Removes heavy metals including chromium, lead, arsenic and aluminium
• Removes cloudiness, silt and sediment. You can filter creek, river and dam water safely
• Removes hormones, pharmecuticals, petrol, alpha & beta radiologicals and uranium
• Removes herbicides and pesticides including Glycophosphates (ie Round-up)
• Removes PFOA & PFOS
PF2 Fluoride Filters:
Offer greater than 99.75% Fluoride Reduction
Are installed inline with the Black Berkey Purification Elements
Require priming just like the Black Berkey Elements
Can reduce filtration flow rate by 15-20%
Reduces the storage capacity of the system by approximately 600ml
Length: 152.4mm, Width: 63.5mm
Replace every 2 years or 3785 litres (1000 gallons) per pair (whichever comes first)
Please note: Some assembly required.
Postage & Handling - $0.00