The BioLite KettleCharge provides off-grid power in a matter of minutes using nothing but heat and water. With it's high output Thermoelectric generator you can charge devices such as smartphones, tablets, GPS units etc at the same time as making a cup of tea. Perfect for the outdoors or emergencies, the KettleCharge delivers clean water and powerful charging in minutes. Storm or power blackout? Simply boil the BioLite KettleCharge with a gas or camping stove and you can charge your devices all while boiling water to have a nice hot cup of tea! Fill, Heat, Charge.
- Stainless Steel Kettle
- Built-in 1250mAh LiFeP04 battery allows you to charge the KettleCharge and store the power then charge devices later
- High ouput USB socket that provides 2 amps (5v, 10watts) which is the same as most wall plug chargers supplied with smartphones and tablets.
- Works on any stove: Home ranges, Portable Stoves, Gas Stoves, BioLite CampStove
- Boils water: Heat up and/ore sterilize 750ml of water for cooking, drinking and cleaning
- Smart LED Dashboard Panel: Get instant real-time feedback on the heat of the kettle and the amount of power being generated
- Includes heat resistant USB extension cable to protect your devices and factory charge cables
- Low water level alert: Audible alert warns when the kettle is running dry to prevent overheating and damage
- Charge time: 15 mins charge provides enough power for: 5 hours of talk, 5 hours of video, 20 hours of Audio (Average smartphone, output varies by heat strength)
- Rechargable Battery: 1250mAh LiFeP04 battery
- Power Output: 10 watts, 5 volt, 2 amp
- Materials: Stainless Steel and heat resistant plastic
- Capacity: 750ml
- Dimensions: 190mm x 74mm x 186mm (when extended)
- Weight (Dry): 907 grams
- Compatible Devices: USB Chargable devices such as Smartphones, Tablets, GPS Units, Lights
What's in the box?
- BioLite KettleCharge with Thermoelectric generator & rechargable battery
- Heat resistant USB Extension cable
- Instruction Manual