The Bushfire Evacuation Emergency Kit is designed to assist 1-2 people to evacuate their home during a bushfire. If you live in a Bushfire risk area this kit is a must have. Every home should have an emergency kit.
- Personal use at home or in the car
- Work place & work vehicles
- Schools, Universities
- Councils, Emergency Services
- Remote Areas & Field Use
- 1x Large Personal Bush Fire Protection Blanket Approx. 2 x 1.6 metres:
- Protection from radiant heat during a fire front. Designed specifically for bush fires (colour may vary)
- 1x Burns First Aid Kit:
- A Complete first aid kit desiged specifically for burns & heat wounds.
- 1x 2-Pack Respiration Masks with Valve (P2 Compliant):
- Helps respiration during smoke hazards.
- 1x Pair of Leather Gloves:
- Keep your hands safe when dealing with hot items.
- 1x Pair of Heat Resistant Fire Fighting Goggles:
- High quality anti-fog goggles that protect your eyes from smoke and heat. Designed by Firefighters for Firefighters.
- 1x Yellow Reflective Hi Visibility Vest:
- Be seen during and after the fire hazard.
- 1x Lightweight Annodized High Decibel Signal Whistle
- Very loud signal whistle, small and compact for your pocket or attach to keys.
- Optional: We can supply this kit in a durable tough Weather and Vermin Proof Bucket with carry handle, size approx 40cm x 28cm x 28cm (see options)
We recommend storing this kit in a container or a duffle bag so you can "grab & go".
* Please Note: This kit is designed only to assist with safe evacuation from potential bushfire situations and is not designed to assist with fighting fires. All households should a have a fire action plan. Please see you relevant State Fire and Rescue Authority to find out more about developing an effective fire action plan.
* Some items may be different to the photo due to availability.