- Designed by a Firefighter for use by Firefighters
Engineered for those brave souls running into the fire, this beefy knife can be handled in turn-out gloves and operated in confidence with life-saving features. Integrating some of the most important features for emergency professionals, it has a hook cutter, a window punch, and an oxygen tank valve opening. This is no ordinary rescue knife for no ordinary day at the office.
It took a fire fighter with a genius for knife design to conceive this feature-rich rescue knife. And Rick Hinderer did himself proud. He integrated some of the most important features a fire fighter will need. Even while wearing turn-out gloves, using this knife will not be an issue. The knife has larger, beefier features and mechanisms built-in. This is no ordinary rescue knife.
- Specifically designed for Fire and Rescue use
- Beefier Size and build for use with turn out gloves
- Overall Length: 21.6cm (8.5")
- Blade Length: 8.9cm (3.5")
- Closed Length: 12.9cm (5.1")
- Weight: 158g (5.6 oz.)
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV
- Hook cutter
- Safely slices seatbelts
- Window punch
- Oxygen tank valve opening
- NSN: 5110-01-574-0611