Please note that this is a kit which needs to be built.
Refer: Silicon Chip Magazine November 2013
Precisely records where your car, boat or aeroplane has travelled over time, which you can playback on software such as Google Earth to map your journey. It's a great device for off-road drivers, sailors, farmers and grey nomads and can record a lifetime of travelling onto a single SD card.
• Records the route, time & date on an SD card (available separately) each time the vehicle is used
• Stored SD card data can be displayed in Google Earth or other mapping software
• Records points of interest (POI) at the press off a button*. In Google Earth, each POI marker is displayed as a yellow pin with an associated time & distance from the start
• Records in up to five formats: Google Earth KML, GPS Exchange, raw NMEA data & two Microsoft Excel compatible formats
• Can record POI locations in a spreadsheet called LOG.XLS and can record a travel diary with private & business entries in a spreadsheet called DIARY.XLS
• When diary recording is turned on, pressing the POI button during a trip means that the distance travelled (in km) is recorded in the 'Business' column of DIARY.XLS
• Powered from the vehicle's 12V battery & can be permanently wired into circuit.
Kit supplied with silk-screened PCB, enclosure (150 x 80 x 30mm) with label, pre-programmed PIC, GPS module, and electronic components. *Power cable and push button switches for POI and travel available separately depending on your application.
The SMD components are already pre-soldered to the PCB to save you the hassle.
Aus Post Postage & Handling - $0.00 P&H Australia Post