A high-performance wash-in cleaner designed to remove dirt, sweat and odours from all activewear.
- Removes stubborn dirt and odours
- Improves wicking properties
- Reduces kit drying times
- Effective at low-wash temperatures
There’s no better feeling than setting off for a run in fresh, clean gear, hoping to set a PB, until BAM that smell hits you like running straight into a lamppost. Let’s be honest if your kit isn’t performing at its best than neither will you. Well not to worry, that’s where Active Wash steps in. This wash-in cleaner is designed to finally get rid of those pesky lingering odours once and for all. Designed for all activewear and ideal for all materials such as Lycra, Cotton, Polyester and Merino wool, this product is the ideal friend for those of you who like to get sweaty.
So how does it work? Well this solution is formulated to head straight for the bacteria that causes sweaty odours to linger. Unlike regular detergents, it doesn’t simply mask odours with perfumes and optical brighteners. It’s also gentle – working at low-wash temperatures.
The great news is you no longer have to risk ruining your favourite baselayer. The bad news? No more excuses for smelly kit!
HOW TO USE
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Pour 30ml (one capful) into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash your kit on a full wash cycle at 30 °C/86°F or according to care label instructions.