- Formulated to clean all types of footwear and outdoor gear.
- Protects any existing water-repellent finishes found on your kit.
- Can be used to prepare garments and footwear for future water-proofing treatments.
- A bluesign® system approved product.
Grangers Footwear + Gear Cleaner is a spray-on product designed to remove dirt, grime and odours from all types of outdoor gear and footwear.
Whether you have a jacket that needs to be spot-cleaned, or a dirty rucksack that isn’t machine washable, caring for your outdoor kit is often more complicated than simply loading up the washing machine. Of course, handwashing your kit is always an option, but completely immersing your garments in regular laundry detergents might inhibit your gear’s technical features.
Fortunately, Grangers Gear Cleaner has been designed to work with the specialist materials that make up your garments, footwear, equipment, and accessories. It gently removes dirt and neutralises odours without damaging any inherent water-repellency that might be present.
Grangers Footwear + Gear Cleaner is suitable for use on all types of clothing, footwear, and equipment, including anything with a Gore-Tex® or eVent membrane. It is also ideal for preparing a garment for fresh waterproofing treatments.
- Grangers Footwear + Gear Cleaner is a detergent-based spray cleaner that can be used on all technical footwear, as well as any other fabrics that are not machine-washable.
Usage instructions are as follows:
- Remove shoelaces before cleaning. If required, these can be washed separately.
- Brush off any loose dirt or debris.
- Spray the product on to affected/dirty areas before wiping off with a wet, clean cloth.
- Leave your footwear to dry naturally.
Bottle Size = 275ml.