Granger's G-Wax Natural Beeswax Traditional Protection
Waterproofs, Conditions and Protects full grain leather
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
A traditional wax designed to add nourishment and protection to all leather footwear. Formulated for full grain leather boots. Natural beeswax formulation. All round performance provides good levels of water repellency and conditioning whilst not massively affecting breathability. Waterproofs and conditions all full grain leather. Protects treated product from water, oil and stains.
- Ideal for full grain leather boots, saddles & other leather gear
- Maximises breathability
- Durable protection
- Uses natural beeswax for enhanced performance and protection
- Protects against water, stains and oils
- Bluesign® approved
G-Wax has been around so long that it’s the head of the Grangers family of products. This wax is formulated to protect and nourish your leather footwear so that you can simply concentrate on where you want your feet to take you next.
So, why do you need to look after your leather footwear? We invest in leather footwear because it looks great and lasts. However, if we don’t invest the time to look after our leather then it won’t last and certainly won’t look great. Untreated leather can be easily damaged by the elements. It can dry out, crack and also become uncomfortable to wear. Let’s face it, out of all our kit, our footwear is what we rely on most but it’s also the part of our outdoor gear that suffers the most. So, make sure you take care of your leather with this simple-to-use wax and your leather footwear will last and support you on adventures for years to come.
HOW TO USE
- Apply sparingly to a clean cloth before rubbing on to clean leather footwear.
- Ensure that all seams and joints are treated.
- For best results, apply 2-3 thin coats, allowing the footwear to dry in between applications.
- Allow to dry naturally and then your feet will be adventure-ready once more.
- Weight / Size: 80g
- Made in England