Jetboil Grande Coffee Press
Suits JetBoil MiniMo, Sumo
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- Compatible with JetBoil MiniMo, Sumo, Sumo Ti (Not compatible with Flash)
Upgrade your backcountry beverage selection with JetBoil's feather-light Coffee Presses. Stems detach from basket so you can stow in your cup. Brew the best cup of backcountry coffee or flip it over to steam your favorite fish and vegetables! The stem and basket detach to easily stow in your cup.
- Compatible with MiniMo, Sumo, Sumo TI. Also compatible with the 1-Liter Short and 1.8-Liter Spare Cups
- Stem detaches from the basket and easily stow in your cup
- Two stem pieces included. One piece is used for the stem of the MiniMo and both pieces screwed together are used for the Sumo.
- Grande Coffee Press assembly options:4.6” (117 mm) dia. x 4.6” (117 mm) for MiniMo 4.6” (117 mm) dia. x 7.2” (183 mm) for Sumo
- 1.05 oz / 30 g
- 4.6 in x 7.2 in (118 mm x 150 mm)
- Compatible With MiniMo, Sumo
Hot To Use:
1. Setup Jetboil Personal Cooking System (PCS) according to JETBOIL SETUP & IGNITION instructions. Remove Jetboil coffee press from retail package.
2. Gently thread Upper Rod and Lower Rod together. Insert Rods into provided lid through top hole. Then thread into Basket, with basket facing down (as shown).
3. Heat desired amount of water according to Jetboil PCS COOKING & HEATING instructions.
4. Turn flame off and remove cup according to Jetboil AFTER COOKING OR HEATING instructions (replacing plastic cover on base). Add coarse ground coffee into PCS and stir. 1 heaping tablespoon recommended per cup.
5. Place coffee press on top of PCS. Secure lid. Let coffee brew for at least 3 minutes.
6. Place PCS on a flat, dry, non-slip surface. Hold firmly with spout turned away from you, then apply slight pressure on top knob to slowly lower coffee press directly down into PCS. Pour coffee using spout or drink from lid.
7. Clean after each use. Follow Jetboil STOWING instructions for proper PCS storage. Unscrew threaded parts. Store basket inside plastic cover or upside down underneath fuel canister. Stow Rods together in opening slot of burner base.