- LMF Army: Larger Magnesium FireSteel for easier striking and longer lasting - up to 12,000 strikes
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the legendary Swedish FireSteel is the original magnesium fire starter. This second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0 comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; 12 000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- LMF Swedish FireSteel®: Magnesium Alloy (Large)
- Striker: Stainless Steel
- Army model: 95x26x16mm Weight: 50g