- Ideal size for Hiking, Camping, Emergency
- Ignites tinder, campfires, gas stoves & BBQ's
- Lasts over 3000 strikes
- Available in your choice of colour
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the legendary Swedish FireSteel is the original magnesium fire starter. This second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0 comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- LMF Swedish FireSteel®: Magnesium Alloy
- Striker: Stainless Steel
- Scout model: 77x24x14mm Weight: 27g