The supreme ease of the AutoFlow Gravity Filter has converted many backcountry travelers, hikers and outdoors people to pump-free water filtration. Now, it offers the luxury of effortless water storage and filtration in a more compact, lightweight and streamlined system. Efficient hollow fiber technology filters up to 1.75 liters per minute, and quick and easy tool-free cleanings maintain high flow rates on extended expeditions. Available in:
- 2-liter system is perfect for backpacking pairs.
- 4-liter system for groups and base camps
- Tested: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- No Pumping: Lets gravity do the work so you don't have to.
- Fast: Filters more than 1.75 liters per minute.
- Lightweight: 2-liter system weighs only 300 g (10 oz.). 4-liter system weighs just 315 (11.1 oz.)
- Field-Maintainable: Can be backflushed repeatedly without disassembly to regain flow rates.
- Adaptable: Filter directly into most any Nalgene Wide Mouth (63mm) or reservoir with the included Universal Bottle Adapter.
- Made in USA
- 1x MSR 0.2 Micron Autoflow Gravity Microfilter
- 1x MSR Dirty Collection Reservoir (2L or 4L) with built-in femal Quick Connect fitting
- 1x Male Quick Disconnect Fitting
- 1x Universal Bottle Adaptor (fits to Nalgene wide mouth)
- 1x Clean Side Cover
- 1x Shutoff Clamp
- 1x Inlet hose (30cm)
- 1x Outlet hose (122cm)
- 1x Instructions
- 1x Filter Test Guide
- 1x Storage Bag
- Filtration: 0.2 Micron
- Filter Media: Hollow Fibre Membrane
- Lifespan: 1500 Litres+ (Depending on water source)
- Reservoir: Both 2L & 4L are food safe lined to reduce taste/odors
- Weight (2 Litre System): 300g (10oz)
- Width (2 Litre System): 15.6cm (8.5")
- Length (2 Litre System): 12.7cm (15")
- Weight (4 Litre System): 320g (11.1oz)
- Width (4 Litre System): 28.7cm (11.3")
- Length (4 Litre System): 50.8cm (20")
Download Manual here