MSR HyperFlow™ Microfilter
MSR's Lightest, Smallest, Fastest-Flow Microfilter
Make 4 interest-free payments of $62.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 liters per minute or one liter every 20 strokes.
- Ultralight: Just 209 g
- Ultra-small: Just 17.8 x 8.3 cm makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium.
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools.
- Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers
- Overmoulded ends for better grip and ergonomic pumping
- Unique Pre Filter with closure for easy storage
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Hyperflow system includes:
- 1x MSR 0.2 Micron Hyperflow Microfilter
- 1x MSR Quick Connect water bottle adaptor
- 1x Pre Filter with inlet hose & closure
- 1x Instructions
- 1x Cleanside Cover
- 1x Storage Bag
- Weight: 209g
- Width: 8.3cm
- Length: 17.8 cm
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size: (microns) 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 3 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter): 20
- Cartridge life: 1000 liters+
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Country of Origin: Made in the U.S.A
Instruction Manual Here