Yellow, Red & Black Paracord 550 7 strand (100ft) Military Spec
Originally used by paratroopers in World War II as suspension lines for their parachutes. Once in the field, the paratroopers found many uses for it such as securing tarps, cargo, tents and even as boot laces. Now used as a general purpose utility cord by military personnel and civilians. Paracord was even used by astronauts during the STS-82 which was the second space shuttle mission to repair the Hubble Space Telescope.
- High quality 550 7 strand Paracord
- 100 foot length (30 metres)
- Hundreds of uses from tying items down to using the inner strands as sewing, dental floss or fishing line. Every serious survivalist uses paracord!
- Lightweight and strong
- Minimum breaking strength 550 pounds (249 kilograms)
- Mil-Spec Type III, meets military specifications
- Made from the highest quality fibers available
- Rot and Mildew resistant