The PowerTac Warrior Gen III is an excellent upgrade to the original Warrior. It provides you with more durability and better performance than its predecessor, while at the same time still leaving up the the Warrior quality name. A tactical masterpiece built with 4 levels of brightness including strobe, and now features Max output of 1050 lumens. With best in the market run time and throw distance, the compact and powerful Warrior is perfect for use on duty, in combat, while hunting, or just for everyday carry.
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 latest LED that enables the Warrior to produce an amazing 1050 lumen at the brightest level and strobe setting.
- 4 different brightness modes for different lighting needs and different battery runtime.
- Produces a super long throw up to 340 meters combined with an impressive flood light to illuminate objects at both long and close distances.
- Offers an intuitive, friendly user interface for effortless utility.
- Provides quick access to multiple general illumination modes and strobe feature through an intelligently designed interface for tactical and self defense uses.
- Features an auto-memorization for direct on/off access to all brightness levels plus strobe.
- Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and consistent light output performance.
- Protects electronics against damage caused by improper battery installation through a reverse polarity protection circuit.
- Assures long-lasting performance using body-parts made from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Maintains its appearance through extreme weather and rugged treatment with a tough, durable Type III anodized finish.
- Includes a lens made of tempered glass with double-sided coating that resists breakage or scratching on impact while maximizing light output.
- Preserves LED and electronic components with a superior heat sink designed for quick heat dispersion.
- Resists water damage by a precision O-ring sealed design to provide reliable use in extreme conditions.
- Advanced ergonomic design with anti-slip knurling and matte style finish for firm grip.
- Incorporates a built-in removable pocket clip.
- Operates easily in tactical situations using a push button side switch that is built into the tail cap.
- Defends against physical attack with a crenelated bezel on both the head for self defense uses
- Weapon mountable with optional remote pressure switch.
- Includes a high quality holster designed to fit belts of various sizes.
- LED type: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED.
- Battery: Uses 2* CR123A or 2* RCR123A/16340 or 1* 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Length: 154 mm.
- Bezel diameter: 36.5 mm.
- Body diameter: 25.4 mm.
- Weight: 160 g (without battery).