The two pack of mini UHF CB radios are small & compact and operate on the standard 80 Channel CB frequencies and provides up to 3km range and much more when used with the repeater function. Ideal for keeping in touch with the kids at campsites, picnics, skiing and hiking trips. Great for outdoor use. Ideal for farm and acreage properties. Do you convoy in your 4wd or car? These are perfect for car to car communications. They retain many of the features and build quality of more expensive units but come in an easy to operate package. Also features a built-in LED torch to find your way in the dark.
- Supplied as a pair, in red and blue.0.5 watt switchable power output
- Uses standard CB frequencies
- Up to 3km range
- 80 Channels
- LCD Display
- Push to Talk (PTT) function
- Electronic volume control
- Scan channel, call tone and monitor functions.
- Integrated Blue LED Torch
- Auto power save mode
- Low battery alert
- Duplex range extender if a repeater is available
- Includes a removable belt clip
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries per unit (not included)
- Dimensions: 55mm(W) x 110mm(H) x 35(D)mm
UHF CB radio - What you need to know about channel allocation:Channels 5 & 35 are reserved for emergencies only.Truckies use channel 40. Caravan & campers use channel 18. You will probably see CH18 displayed on the back of caravans as they travel around Australia. Channels 1-8 and 31-38 are for repeater use, the latest standard states that 41 – 48 and 71 -78 may also become available for repeater operation to supplement the other repeater channels.Speech telephony is inhibited on channels 22 and 23 (i.e. data only). Channels 61, 62, and 63 are currently not activated on all UHF units until approved by the ACMA at sometime in the future (In about 5 years time)
Aus Post Postage & Handling - $8.50
Standard Post via the Australia Post Road Freight Network. 2-7 business days delivery to 98% of Australian population.