- Sold as a single filter element
- Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Elements have been in continual use since 1827
- Silver impregnated to inhibit bacterial growth
- Contains granulated activated carbon to reduce chemical and organic compounds
- 9" element installs in the upper chamber of all Berkey® Systems or British Berkefeld® Systems
- Lifespan: Recommended manufacturer's replacement for each Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Element is 12 months or 2000 litres (whichever is first).
- Cleanable and self-sterilizing for the life of the filter (use a soft brush or scotch brite pad to clean)
- Meets NSF Standard No. 42 for materials
Optional PF-4 Fluoride Reduction Elements are required for fluoride reduction
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Storm Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review