Fast Delivery from the Aussie Storm Shop in QLD. Aussie Service, Aussie Warranty
The Digitech 80 Channel 3W Waterproof UHF CB radio is a robust floating transceiver suitable for professional or recreational use. Up to 10km line-of-sight range will allow you to keep in contact and 16 selectable repeater channels will allow communications over large distances if a repeater is available. A waterproof rating of IP67 means it can be submersed in up to 1m of water and if it's dropped into water it floats! It includes a 950mAh Li-ion rechargable battery and a charging cradle so you don't have to worry about finding batteries! The charging cradle has a 12v input so the radio can be charged by a 12v source (12v adaptor not included) Battery power can be conserved by switching to the low setting (500mW) for local communications around base camp. There are 75 voice channels and the CTCSS system (38 selectable codes) reduces interference from users on other channels. Great for keeping unwanted conversations from kids' ears!
Great for camping, emergency communications, off-road race crews, roadies, people who work at large sporting venues, and more.Specifications:No licence required!IP67 rated. Waterproof to 1 metre and floats in water! Great for outdoor use!
- 80 Channels
- 38 CTCSS tones (keeps unwanted signals from being heard)
- Hi/Lo power output. Choose maximum range or maximum battery life!
- Auto squelch function
- Low battery display
- Backlit LCD
- Roger tone
- Li-ion rechargeable battery 950mAh
- Charging cradle
- Removeable belt clip
- Earphone jack
- Built-in Stop watch (1hr timer)
- Dimensions: 120(L) x 57(W) x 35(H)mm
- 12 month warranty
- UHF CB radio - What you need to know about channel allocation:Channels 5 & 35 are reserved for emergencies only.Truckies use channel 40. Caravan & campers use channel 18. You will probably see CH18 displayed on the back of caravans as they travel around Australia. Channels 1-8 and 31-38 are for repeater use, the latest standard states that 41 – 48 and 71 -78 may also become available for repeater operation to supplement the other repeater channels.Speech telephony is inhibited on channels 22 and 23 (i.e. data only). Channels 61, 62, and 63 are currently not activated on all UHF units until approved by the ACMA at sometime in the future (In about 5 years time)
Postage & Handling - $0.00