Go Bottle LifeStraw Water Filter Bottle
Make 4 interest-free payments of $13.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
SAFE, PURIFIED WATER ON THE GO
LifeStraw® Go incorporates the award-winning LifeStraw® technology into a durable water bottle. Simply scoop water from a river or pond, screw the lid on, and sip clean water through the mouthpiece. If you like the LifeStraw, you'll love the LifeStrawGO Bottle! Imagine having one of these for each member of the family, you'd be prepared for emergencies, disasters, camping and hiking! So many uses!
- Unlike the excellent original LifeStraw, the LifeStraw GO Bottle allows you to take water with you!
- BPA-free water bottleFlip-top bite valve
- Removes bacteria, protozoan parasites and turbidity from contaminated water
- No aftertaste as it contains no iodine or iodinated resin chemicals (and is BPA-free).
- Ideal for emergencies and disasters
- Great for camping and hiking
- Filters up to 4,000+ liters or more (1000+ gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity by filtering to 0.2 microns
- Lifetime: Will last indefintely
- BPA Free
- No Moving Parts
- Lightweight: weighs only 56 grams
- 670ml bottle capacity
- If you consume 3-4 litres per day, it should last 250 days
To use the LifeStraw GO Bottle, fill the bottle from the tap, creek, dam, lake etc and then sip the LifeStraw GO Bottle just like an ordinary straw. It may be a bit hard at first but once the internal membrane is wet it becomes easy! After use, empty the bottle and blow back through the LifeStraw GO Bottle to remove dirt and water and allow to dry before storage. Remember is lasts for up to 4000 litres and years and years so look after it after use!
How it works: The LifeStraw contains specially designed hollow fiber ultrafiltration technology, most commonly found in industrial water treatment plants that clean a city’s water supply. The inside of the LifeStraw consists of a large number of hollow fibers that resemble angel hair spaghetti, but much thinner. Each fiber has pores in its walls with a diameter of 0.2 microns or five hundred times smaller than the diameter of a human hair. When water is forced through the hollow fibers, only clean water can fit through these pores, blocking bacteria, parasites, and dirt from reaching the user. This purely physical method of filtration does not contain any chemicals.
The LifeStraw® technology has been independently tested and certified to meet EU directive 10/2011 and EU directive 1935/2004 regulatory standards and the United States EPA 1987 Protocol for Microbiological Water Purification.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|