Don’t let an injury ruin your next outing. The SAM Splint by SAWYER is built from a thin core of soft aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of closed cell foam. Bent into a simple curve, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any injured limb. It’s also 100% reusable.
- The SAM Splint is lightweight: transportable and easy to pack and carry
- Fits in most standard First Aid kits
- Flexible in application: One device immobilizes nearly any bone in the body, affixes with any tape or wrap.
- Reusable: Wipes clean and is easily re-shapeable for another application.
- A backcountry “Must-Have”
- Also available in stand alone Regular and XL Size.
- Multiple Uses! Can be used as an emergency paddle, cup insulator, flame guard!
Protection Kit Includes:
- 1x Regular Sam Splint
- 1x Instructional DVD
- 1x Wrap
- 2x Finger Splints
- Tape Strips
- 1x Quick Reference Card
- Material: Aluminum/closed cell foam
- Size: 36 x 4.5 inches
- Weight: 128g
- Made in USA.
UPC: 0-50716-00934-7, 0-50716-00931-6, 0-50716-00930-9