- The Sawyer Squeeze filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria.
- Super Lightweight 85 grams.
- Filter Life: 3 785 400 litres of water. (With regular backflushing)
- Sawyer Squeeze water filter kit includes collapsible pouches that are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE).
The Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System plain and simple is the most technologically advanced and durable, yet incredibly simple to use water filtration system on the market. Don’t ever pop a pill, pump a filter, or wait for filtered water again. And with a life expectancy of 3 780 540 Litres of filtered water, the Sawyer Squeeze filter is truly a lifetime of water in the palm of your hand. Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System is currently in use with UK Special forces (UKSF), and several other Military units around the world.
NATO STOCK NUMBER - NSN 9330-17-924-894
- Simply fill up the pouch at any source of water, screw the filter on to the pouch and proceed to using in multiple ways such as:
- Squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle or container of choice
- Drink directly from the filter which has push/pull cap included for on/off functionality
- Attach the filter onto most threaded water bottles, including standard 2 liter bottles.
- Lasts longer and filters faster than Sawyer Mini
SAWYER SQUEEZE FILTER SYSTEM FEATURES:
- The Sawyer Squeeze filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
- Sawyer Squeeze water filter kit includes collapsible pouches that are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times.
- The Sawyer Squeeze System has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds.
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the Sawyer Squeeze filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The Sawyer Squeeze will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; great for international travel.
- Incredibly easy to use, The Sawyer Squeeze water filtration system comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions
- The Sawyer Squeeze Filter can be used in conjunction with a hydration pack.
- The Sawyer PointOne Squeeze Filter can also be used on water bottles when you are unsure whether or not it is safe to drink the water.
- This convenient filter can be used as an inline filter on a hydration pack, a pre-filter for an existing pump system, with the provided faucet adapter, or with a gravity bag.
Filter membrane material:
- Sawyer 0.10 membrane filter made of fiberglass
- Filter Life: 3 785 400 litres of water
- Weight: 85 g
- Removes: 99.99999% of all bacteria, microorganisms, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerea, Salmonella, etc.
Recommended Use: all kinds of hiking, fishing, kayaking, trips, camping, emergency preparedness and more.
SAWYER SQUEEZE FILTER SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- 2 x 1 Litre Lightweight Durable Collapsible Pouch
- Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Hollow Fiber Membrane Screw On/Off Water Filter
- Inline Hydration Bladder Pack Adaptor
- Mesh Bag with hanging loop
- Gravity Tube
- Cleaning Plunger
Aus Post Postage & Handling - $8.50
Standard Post via the Australia Post Road Freight Network. 2-7 business days delivery to 98% of Australian population.