The Propur King Fluoride Water Filter 14.2L (Total 22.4L) includes:
- 1x Propur King 14.2 litre
- 2x 9 inch Propur ProOne G2.0 Second Generation Filter Elements
- 1x Genuine Propur Solid Stainless Steel Tap (Spigot)
The All-In-One Filter:
- Water Filter
- Fluoride Filter (97.5%+ Fluoride reduction)
- No Priming required
- Made using renewable energy
The Propur King is a gravity water filter made from very high quality food grade stainless steel. The Propur King utilizes two (2) 9" filter elements which are capable of filtering out bacteria, viruses and chemicals while also reducing fluoride & chlorine. This filter element is Propur's second generation new and improved filter.
- Recommended for 2 people
- 14.2 litre capacity lower chamber resevoir (22.4L litres total system capacity)
- Filters up to 2-4 litres per hour (it will filter at a higher rate if you keep the water pressure/level topped up in the top tank forcing water through the filter)
- Number of filters: 2x ProOne 9" G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter elements (G2.0 indicates the new Generation 2 filter design). Rated to approx 4500 litres each.
- Size (diameter x height): 25.5cm x 65cm
- Each chamber is constructed of heavy duty one piece food grade high quality 304 stainless steel
- Includes a solid stainless steel non-drip tap (spigot)
- Includes a non-slip base pad
- Cleaning pad
- Detailed Instructions
How it works:
Simply pour water from a pitcher or jug into the top chamber of the King and the water then passes through the ProOne G2.0 filter element into the bottom chamber and is ready to drink. Requiring no electricity, gravity filters are one of the most cost effective filter systems on the market.
No priming required:
The Propur ProOne G2.0 water filter element does not require Priming but rather uses a process called Conditioning. The purpose of conditioning or priming water filter elements is to replace the air within the pores of the filter element with water so that with each water drop going into the filter element, there’s a water drop going out. With priming, you force water thru the stem of the filter element until water begins to bead up on the outside surface. However you must have water pressure from a faucet to do this and if the water source you’re using is either contaminated or undesirable, then you’re putting that water into your good water storage in the lower container. The Propur water filter elements including the ProOne use a method called conditioning. With conditioning, you don’t need a faucet to prime your filter element. You merely take water from your source whether tap, river, lake, stream, pond or rainwater and merely fill the upper tank of your Propur system allowing gravity to pull water thru the filter elements. In this way, there is no risk of contaminated or undesirable water getting into the lower container of your gravity system and into your drinking glass. You will find the first cycle or two of water with this process takes longer however over the next couple of cycles, your flow rate will increase noticeably to the normal flow rate. The first conditioning cycle of water should be discarded to dispose of any manufacturing dust etc.
About the ProOne G2.0 Filter Element:
The new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter combines silver impregnated self-sterlizing white ceramic with new AquaMetix media for removal of fluoride and other heavy metals to create an ALL-IN-ONE filter element. No more add-on fluoride filters that hang into the lower container reducing fill capacity. It is easy to install, use and clean - No priming required! The ProOne G2.0 filter elements are tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 61 and are ideal for use with just about any water source including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The ProOne G2.0 filter elements are made with 100% renewable solar and wind energy.
The ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter is the result of years of research, design, development and innovation and consists of a ceramic composite silver impregnated matrix to help prevent bacteria growth and self-sterilizing with new AquaMetix advanced media for fluoride and other heavy metals. Together this provides the most efficient All-In-One water filter element.
The ProOne G2.0 water filter element is designed to remove pathogenic bacteria and cysts, in addition to having exceptional chemical and contaminant removal properties. The majority of pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria and cysts are larger than one micron. The ProOne G2.0 water filter element is controlled so that it will remove Cysts greater than 1 micron, and bacteria greater than 0.7 microns.
- Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia, Fecal Coliform >99.9999%
- E. coli - >99.9999%
- Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia - 99%
- Down to 0.5 micron - 100%
- 0.2 - 0.45 micron >99.99%
- Arsenic, Nitrite, Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC's, Iron, Aluminum, THM (Trihalomethanes),
- PAH (poly-aromatic hydrocarbons), and other heavy metals.
- MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether) - 90%+
- VOC’s greater than 95% Alachlor, Atrazine, Benzene, Carbofuran, Carbon tetrachloride, Chlorobenzene, Chloropicrin, 2,4-D, Dibromochloropro-pane, o-dichlorobenzene, p-dichloroben-zene, 1,2-dichloroethane, 1,1-dichloro-ethylene, cis-1,2-dichloroethylene, Trans-1,2-dichloroethylene, 1,2-dichloro-propane, cis-1,3-dichloropropylene, Dinoseb, Endrin, Ethylbenzene, Ethylene dibromide, Haloacentonitriles, Haloketones, Heptachlor epoxide, Hexachlorobutadiene, Hexachlorocyclo-pentadiene, Lindane, Methoxychlor, Pentachlorophenol, Simazine, Styrene, 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane, Tetrachloro-ethylene, Toluene, 2,4,5-TP, Tribromo-acetic acid, 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, 1,1,2-trichloroethane, Trichloroethylene (TCE), Trihalomethanes (THMs), Xylenes
The ProOne G2.0 contains new AquaMetix advanced media designed to help reduce or remove heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride, bromine, and others found in drinking water. It also removes Chlorine, Chloramines, Monochloramines up to 99%.
The reduction efficiencies that may be achieved are as follows:
Propur recommended replacement for the 7" Propur ProOne G2.0 filter element is approx every 12-18 months.
Instructions included. Spare Parts & Filter Elements Available. Some assembly required. 12 month Australian warranty.
Postage & Handling - $0.00