- The FS10 is designed to meet the needs of virtually any home and and family
- Simply installs under-counter inline with your cold water supply (Licensed Plumber Required)
- Ideal for use with most tap or well water
- Features new high capacity ProMax FULL SPECTRUM “all-in-one” filter cartridge
- Removes/reduces 220+ contaminants - learn more below
- Independent lab tested to NSF/ANSI 42, 53, P231 and 401 standards
- Filter element lifespan up to 2 years
- FS10 requires no electricity to operate
- Overall dimensions: 184.5mm (7.25”) x 470mm (18.5”) (with bracket)
- Made from durable Polypropylene and BPA free
- Includes wrench for easy filter replacement, mounting bracket, lead-free fittings and braided flex hose
- Can be installed inline with cold water supply or with supplied optional tap (faucet) kit
- Cold water only
- Overall height from bottom of housing to top bracket is 18.5". Diameter is 7.25"
- Space requirement: System requires minimum of 2" below sump (housing) for filter replacement
- Max working pressure: 860Kpa )125 psig). Should your water pressure exceed 80 psig, install a pressure reducing valve before installing the system.
- Minimum working pressure: 137 Kpa (20 psig)
- Minimum working temperature: 5 degrees C (41 F)
- Maximum working temperature: 38 degrees C (100 F)
- Recommended flow rate: 0.75 - 3.8 LPH (0.2 - 1.0 GPH)
- Filter Element Life expectency: Approx 1 year (Inline), 2 years with separate tap
- Replacement filter element: PM-FS10-RF
- 1x Filter Housing with 2x 3/4" Ports with 3/8" brass (lead free) compression fittings fitted in housing
- 1x Mounting Bracket attached to housing
- 1x Promax filter element installed in housing
- 1x 3/8" compression fitting flex hose (Length: 30")
- 1x Filter cartridge replacement wrench
- 1x 3/8" NSF/ANSI Food grade tap connecting tube (Length: 1.8m)
- 1x Tap Kit with 3/8" quick-connect fitting and 1.8 metres of 3/8" NSF/ANSI Food grade tap connecting tube
Tools and hardware required:
- Adjustable wrench
- Plastic tube cutter
- Tefon tape
- 1/2" drill bit for tap kit.
- 1/4" inlet tubing (when not using supplied 3/8" tube for inlet) & also 1/4" to 3/8" quick-connect reducing straight connector (Part: PI201208S)
- Mains T-piece shut-off tap/valve for braided mains lines with 3/8" or 1/4" quick-connect fitting (size depends on inlet tube size). Please check the hose diameter of your braided lines.
- If you have a solid copper mains line you will need a Line Piercing Needle Saddle Valve or cut and weld in a T-Piece shut off valve. Licensed Plumber Required for installation.
Please note that this system uses 3/8" fittings. Additional hardware may be required.
Licensed Plumber Required for installation.
Aus Post Postage & Handling - $0.00
P&H Australia Post