- Reduces Chlorine 99.9% or greater
- Reduces Fluoride 90% or greater
- Reduces Glyphosate, Pesticides & Herbicides 99.9% or greater
- Reduces Aluminium 99.9% or greater
- Reduces Lead 99.9% or greater
- Reduces PFOA & PFOS (Residual from Fire Fighting Foam) 99.9% or greater
- Reduces Giardia & other Micro-Organisms 99.99% or greater
- Reduces Pharmaceutecals 99.9% or greater
- Reduces many more contaminants
- Cold Water Only
- Pre-Sediment filter installed on inlet side of dual system. Promax filter installed on outlet side of the dual system.
- One inlet & one outlet (3/8" quick-connect fittings)
- Install or attach water supply to the inlet side with the oulet side going to the tap/faucet.
- Type of installation: Under Sink / Counter
- Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.75 - 3.8 LPM (0.2 – 1.0 gpm)
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report ProMax (Please email us for detailed lab report)
- Filter Life Expectancy: 12-18 months
- Replacement filter elements available and in stock
- 2x Pre-assembled Filter Housings with 2x NPT 1/4" (6mm) Ports with 3/8" quick-connect tube fittings fitted in housing
- 1x Dual Mounting Bracket attached to housing (includes screws)
- 1x Pre-sediment filter element installed in inlet housing
- 1x Promax filter element installed in outlet housing
- 1x 3/8" NSF/ANSI Food grade tap connecting tube (Length: 1.8m)
- 1x Tap Kit with 3/8" quick-connect fitting
- 1x Filter cartridge replacement wrench
- 1x Spare 1/4" (6mm) quick-connect tube inlet fitting for use with 1/4" (6mm) inlet tubes (1/4" inlet tube not supplied).
Tools and hardware required (not supplied):
- Adjustable wrench
- Plastic tube cutter
- Tefon tape
- 1/2" drill bit for tap kit.
- 1/4" inlet tubing (when not using supplied 3/8" tube for inlet)
- Mains T-piece shut-off tap/valve for braided mains lines with 3/8" or 1/4" quick-connect fitting (size depends on inlet tube size). Please check the hose diameter of your braided lines.
- If you have a solid copper mains line you will need a Line Piercing Needle Saddle Valve or cut and weld in a T-Piece shut off valve. Licensed Plumber Required for installation.
Please note that this system uses 3/8" quick-connect fittings on housing inlet and outlet. We supply a spare 1/4" (6mm) quick-connect fitting for the filter housing inlet if 1/4" (6mm) inlet tubing is used instead.
Additional hardware will be required for inlet connection to the cold water mains.
Licensed Plumber Required for installation.
Postage & Handling - $0.00