The Royal Berkey Deluxe Fluoride Reduction Package is supplied with:
- 1x Royal Berkey 12.3 Litre storage capicity
- 1x Pair (2) Black Berkey Purification Elements
- 1x Pair (2) Berkey PF2 Fluoride Reduction Filter Elements
- 1x Sight Glass Spigot (Water Level Gauge)
Royal Berkey Specifications:
• 12.3 Litre storage capacity (24L total)
• 58.4cm High
• 24.1cm Diameter
Berkey Water Purifiers are known world wide for their healthy, natural method of water filtration with results that speak for themselves. They are constructed of high quality polished stainless steel and provide the highest standards of water purification.
The popular Big Berkey system is the perfect water purification system for use for outdoor activities, during unexpected emergencies or for couples. If you are a camper, travelling in your caravan or motorhome, looking for a small and compact water purifier or only need purified water for one to two person the Big Berkey is the ideal size. The Big Berkey is designed to pack down to make travelling and storage easier.
This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard. This system works just as well in third world countries as it does on the bench in your kitchen.
The Big Berkey system with the Berkey Black Purification elements removes viruses, pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces rust, silt, sediment, foul taste and odours and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury all while retaining healthy ionic minerals such as magnesium,potassium and calcium. Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel the system comes complete with two purification elements and utilizes the latest technological advances.
This system has a storage capacity of about 8.5 liters and when in use it stands 49cm in height with a diameter of 21.6cm. The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 33cm in height.
• Filters on average 5-8 litres per hour using one pair (2) Black Berkey Purification Elements but can filter up to 10 litres+ per hour if the top chamber is kept topped full (dependant on water quality)
• Completely off-grid operation, no electricity or plumbing required
• Freestanding system, lightweight & easy to move and transport. Use it on the kitchen bench, take it camping, take it out the garage or backyard then move it back to the kitchen
• One pair of Black Berkey Purification Elements will last for approx 22,600 litres
Black Berkey Purification Elements:
• Remove bad odours and taste, transforms town or mains water into water that tastes sweet and pure
• Removes chlorine to below lab detectable levels
• Removes detergents and solvents
• Removes viruses to greater than 99.999%
• Removes parasites to greater than 99.999%
• Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 4): MS2 Coliphage - Fr Coliphage
• Pathogenic Bacteria greater than 99.9999%
• Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 6): Raoultella terrigena TRIHALOMETHANES - Removed to >99.8% (Below Lab Detectable Limits): Bromodichloromethane - Bromoform - Chloroform - Dibromochloromethane
• Removes inorganic minerals
• Removes heavy metals including chromium, lead, arsenic and aluminium
• Removes cloudiness, silt and sediment. You can filter creek, river and dam water safely
• Removes hormones, pharmecuticals, petrol, alpha & beta radiologicals and uranium
• Removes herbicides and pesticides including Glycophosphates (ie Round-up)
• Removes PFOA & PFOS
PF2 Fluoride Filters:
Offer greater than 99.75% Fluoride Reduction
Are installed inline with the Black Berkey Purification Elements
Require priming just like the Black Berkey Elements
Can reduce filtration flow rate by 15-20%
Reduces the storage capacity of the system by approximately 600ml
Length: 152.4mm, Width: 63.5mm
Replace every 2 years or 3785 litres (1000 gallons) per pair (whichever comes first)
Please note: Some assembly required.
Postage & Handling - $0.00