S3 Virus Replacement Filter Purifier
Make 4 interest-free payments of $34.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The S3 Replacement Purifier fits all Sawyer Squeeze models including the Mini, Micro and Squeeze. This filter element creates a second stage that reduces heavy metals, chemicals, viruses and more.
- Sawyer Mini
- Sawyer Micro Squeeze
- Sawyer Squeeze (Standard and Premium Packs)
- Sawyer All in One Off Grid Group Kit
The Foam Adsorption Technology used in this system was developed to be able to safely remove contaminants like heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, and viruses while also improving taste and odor. Adsorption filtration is the process in which molecules adhere to the surface of the adsorbent foam membrane. This highly advanced filtration and purification process, combined with a Sawyer 0.1 micron absolute filter will ensure that any and all particulate or pathogens above 0.1 microns are filtered out of your water, including bacteria, protozoa, cysts, dirt and sediment.
- Reduces chemicals down to 0.5 parts per billion (up to 40 times lower than the EPA’s maximum recommended level) and reduce pesticides down to 0.01 parts per billion (400 times lower than the EPA’s maximum)
- Filters out 99.99% of viruses and reduces heavy metals such as copper, arsenic, and mercury down to 0.5 parts per billion (up to 260 times lower than the EPA’s maximum)
- Only 10 seconds to treat water
- Independantly Lab Tested
How it works:
A combination of activated carbon and other proprietary ingredients are embedded inside the Foam membrane which creates a usable surface area significantly larger than traditional block or granule filters. This results in higher removal rates of contaminants and faster flow rates with minimal effort and dwell time.
This pack includes:
- 1x Virus S3 Foam System with Silicon Bottle and Reducer Cap
- Detailed Instructions
- 0.6L (20oz) bottle
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 64mm
- Weight: 220 grams
- 400 refills (240 litres), 120 days @ 2 Litres per day
How to use:
- Step 1: Fill the bottle to the Max Fill line, then screw a filter (not included) back onto the bottle.
- Step 2: Squeeze the bottle in an alternating motion for 10 seconds.
- Step 3: Drink directly from the filter or dispense water into another container.
- You can store the bottle with either a Sawyer Squeeze filter or included white cap screwed on top of the bottle. The proprietary ingredients in the foam will make sure that your foam does not grow bacteria or develop an odor. Please do not compress these systems for long term storage. Store your bottles fully expanded to ensure that you do not inadvertently shorten their life.
- If you want to dry out your bottle for packing weight reasons (it can save approximately one ounce), store in a dry room with the lid removed and the moisture will eventually evaporate out. Be aware that after you dry the bottle out, your first bottle will produce much less water than normal since our foam is hydrophilic (meaning it attracts water) and will want to hold onto some no matter how hard you squeeze. Repeat steps for first use when you want to use your filter again.