Sea To Summit Alpha Pot 3.7L
Lightweight, Hard Anodised, S/S Pivot Lock Handle
Make 4 interest-free payments of $18.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The AlphaPot's unique patent-pending PIVOT-LOCK handle rotates horizontally, locking in place for a secure and ergonomic grip when in use and folds away keeping the lid locked to the pot for low-profile storage. The hard-anodized surface provides a durable, abrasion resistant and easy to clean cooking surface, while the straining lid has a unique hold pattern to facilitate easy drainage.
Designed to be functional for solo to group use, the compact nesting Alpha Pots are compatible with Seat To Summit's Alpha Pans and new Delta Light range of camp dinnerware.
- Patent-pending PIVOT-LOCK provides a secure and easy to operate handle, and folds away for easy packing when not in use
- Lightweight, hard-anodised alloy is strong, scratch resistant and durable
- Easy flow strainer lid for efficient draining
- Integrated patent-pending LID KEEP lid holder hooks lid to pot rim
- A graded scale on the internal surface of the pot allows easy measurement of volume
- A textured base improves the stability of the pot on camping stoves
- A large internal radius allows easy cleaning and matches Delta cutlery for scraping and stirring
- Handle Locks Lid to pot for packing
- 3.7L Alpha Pot Weight: 337g, In-Use Size: 135mm x 203mm
- Pot: 100% Hard Anodized Lightweight Aluminium Alloy
- Handle: Stainless Steel With Silicone Grip
- Lid: 100% Hard Anodized Lightweight Aluminium Alloy
- Lid Keep: 100% Silicone
- Bracket: 100% Hard Anodized Aluminium Alloy
- Other Components: Stainless Steel And Silicone
|Brand||Sea to Summit|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|