Sea To Summit First Aid Dry Sack Bag 'Expedition' 5 Litre
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.26 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Sea To Summit's First Aid Dry Sack keeps your first aid kit dry and protected so its important medical contents are intact and ready to use when needed. Saturated bandages or damaged supplies can turn a serious situation into a life-threatening one. Made from high performance 70D Nylon fabric, the First Aid Dry Sacks are highly abrasion resistant and fully waterproof with a 10,000mm waterhead and taped seams. The easily identifiable red fabric and universily recognised printed white cross make it standout amongst other gear. A clear TPU welded window on the side allows visibilty of contents and assists fast access to important supplies. The side-release buckle or D-ring provide versatile attachment points so your kit can be carried within easy reach. The 1L and 3L First Aid Dry Sacks are perfect for homemade kits where small items need to be protected and located quickly. The 1L bag is sized to suit day-use first aid kits and the 3L fits most overnight kits.
- Emergency red fabric printed with the international standard for first aid kits (ISO 7010)
- Durable, waterproof protection for your first aid kit
- Clear window for easy identification of contents
- Fully seam sealed waterproof 70D Nylon fabric
- Non-wicking closure strip ensures moisture is not drawn into the bag when rolled shut
- White inner coating for better interior visibility
- Oval base suits typical first aid kit dimensions
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Soft and flexible to fit into tight spaces
- Available in three sizes:
1L Day Use
- Dimensions 1L: 12 x 8 x 23 cm (Weight 32g)
- Dimensions 3L: 17 x 12 x 28 cm (Weight 47g)
- Dimensions 5L: 22 x 12 x 28 cm (Weight 53g)
|Brand||Sea to Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Storm Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.