On cold nights in the backcountry, the SOL Escape Pro Bivvy evolutionary material provides dry, warm comfort you can trust. Engineered to be breathable, waterproof and heat reflective, the Escape Pro allows condensation to escape while keeping the elements locked out and the heat in. Use it as a protective barrier for your sleeping bag and add 15°F (9.4°C) of warmth by reflecting 90% of your body's heat back to you. On evenings above 10°C, leave your sleeping bag at home and travel ultra-light. At only 8oz (227g) and with its compact design, its one little bivvy you can depend on!
- Lightweight camping
- Motorcycle Trips
- Emergency & Survival
- 4 Season Bivvy
- 5x Stronger and more durable than the SOL Escape
- 90% heat reflective
- Stay warm AND dry in the original backcountry emergency shelter that stays dry while you heat up.
- Dynamic Breathability
- As humidity in the bivvy increases, the bivvy becomes more breathable and maintains it's waterproofness.
- Protects your sleeping bag from the elements
- Seam Taped
- 100% waterproof seams and material to keep you dry during those damp nights in the back country.
- Draw-Cord closure
- Includes Stuff Sac made from durable Escape PRO Fabric
- Use Bivvy with your sleeping bag: -17°C to +10°C
- Use Bivvy without your sleeping bag: +10°C to +26°C
- Weight: 227g (8oz)
- Dimensions: 213cm x 78cm