- Ideal for 1-2 people
- The Solo Stove Lite ultralight stove runs on just a handful of twigs. Save our planet and save money - never buy fuel again!
- Twigs for Fuel, Hotter Fires, Less Smoke and Way More Fun!
The Solo Stove Lite is the perfect addition to any backpacker’s bag as a lightweight cooking stove for one to two people; and the best part? No fuel to carry! Your food shouldn’t depend on carrying or finding a place that sells gas when nature provides the perfect tinder and wood all year. Now you can minimize your pack weight and your footprint with this ultra-efficient stove.
The Lite operates on small twigs and sticks, or an alcohol burner, to fuel the fire while the air intake holes on the bottom pull air in towards the fuel source. While air is being pulled in, the double-wall construction allows air to be heated up and fed through the top vents providing an extra boost of pre-heated oxygen, creating a secondary combustion. With this, you’ll get a hotter fire with less smoke!
- Stainless Steel Construction with Nichrome Wire Grate
- Cooking Ring - Directs heat and blocks wind
- Ashpan - Collects ash and prevents ground scorch
- Naturally draws oxygen - no power required
- Secondary Burn for a hotter fire with less smoke
- Ideal for twigs, sticks, bark etc
- Pairs nicely with a Trangia style Alcohol Burner
How it Works:
Rising hot air, and the absence of oxygen created by the combustion process, pulls air through the bottom vent holes. This air movement fuels the fire at its base while also providing a boost of preheated air through the vent holes at the top of the burn chamber.
2) Ash Pan:
Catches loose ash and prevents it from clogging vital airflow. The ash pan also acts as a heat shield and prevents your stove from scorching the ground beneath it.
3) Nichrome Wire Grate:
Allows oxygen to be fed directly to embers from below. This helps to burn biofuel faster and hotter while allowing spent ash to fall out of the process.
4) Secondary Burn:
Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame resulting in a more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke.
5) Cooking Ring:
Directs heat up and towards the center of your pot for maximized efficiency. The cooking ring also acts as a windscreen while still allowing oxygen to fuel the flame. The entire cooking ring can be packed into the stove body for compact storage.
- 1x Solo Stove Lite
- 1x Carry Bag with drawstring
- 1x Instructions
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 14.5 cm x 10.8 cm
- Weight: 255g
- Fuel: Twigs, Sticks, Pinecones and other biomass