Ticked Off Original Tick Removal Tool
World's Simplest Tick Removal Tool
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Ticked Off is the only single-motion tick remover designed to help you remove ticks in a timely and effective manner, with your safety in mind. This simple tool is easy to hold and use and has been proven in removing disease-carrying ticks from animals and people. Super lightweight and portable, ideal for hikers.
- Pet Lovers
- Removes crawling or attached ticks
- Simple and easy to use, no guesswork
- Independently university lab tested
- Physician & Veterinarian endorsed
- Helps reduce risk of diseases
- Key / Lanyard hole
- No human contact with tick
- For people, pets & lifestock
- Made in USA
- Length: 8.9cm
- Width: 2.5cm
- Height: 1.4cm
- Weight: 8 grams
May be used in any direction. front, back or side, to remove ticks.
1) Once the tick has been identified, place the wide part of the notch on the skin near the tick (hold skin taut if necessary). Applying slight pressure downward on the skin, slide the remover forward so the small part of the notch is framing the tick.
2) Continuous forward sliding motion of the remover detaches the tick. The tick is now entirely removed. Dispose of the tick and treat the wound as needed. Clean the tick remover with alcohol or similar disinfectant.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|