The UST Learn & Live Kit – Knot Tying quick reference guide outlines step-by-step illustrated instructions on how to tie the 11 most commonly used knots — an essential tool for wilderness survival and emergency preparedness.
The kit contains six double-sided skill cards that include everything you need to learn and practice some of the most popular and useful knots applied outdoors. It also contains a 30-inch cord to practice with and an 8 cm durable, aluminum carabiner for attaching and practicing knots — all housed in UST’s Watertight Case 1.0. Part of UST’s Learn & Live reference card collection, this set offers a convenient and fun learning tool for everyone — from seasoned backpackers and first-time campers.
- Six cards illustrate how to tie 11 essential knots; an essential tool for wilderness survival and emergency preparedness
- Includes 30-inch utility cord and 8 cm carabiner for practicing and attaching knots
- Housed in UST’s water-resistant Watertight Case 1.0 (not meant for submersion); laminated, water-resistant cards held together by a grommet
- Part of UST’s Learn and Live collection of quick reference cards for the outdoors
- Carabiner Clip
- Size: 114mm x 101mm x 38mm
- Weight: 91g