The ParaTinder Zipper Pull 2-pk is an amazing innovation in emergency preparedness. It combines life-saving fire tinder and 550 paracord for the ultimate gear duo. The addition of a single tinder thread allows this paracord to pull double duty. Complete your survival kit with the UST Paratinder Zipper Pull, which can be unwound in emergencies for about 3 feet of paracord for lashing down gear, tying up bags, and more. Tease out core threads for fishing lines, sewing threads, first aid, and more.
- Ideal for rough weather conditions
- To ignite, expose red core thread and light with any fire starter (not included) such as the UST BlastMatch
- Each zipper pull contains about 3 feet of ParaTinder
- Ready whenever you need it
- Easily clips onto jackets, backpacks, bike bags—almost anything
- Core threads can be used as sewing thread, sutures, fishing line, and more
- Attaches to zippers, key rings, backpacks, and gear
- Size: 114mm x 25mm x 10mm
- Weight: 17g
1) Disassemble the zipper pull
2) Use a knife to expose the waxed core
3) Compile thread into fire pit / firebox
4) Strike fire starter to create sparks and light tinder
* Not for climbing, fire starter not included.