Can be used as a:
- Tube Tent
- "A Frame" Shelter
- Ground Cloth / Tarp
- + Many other configurations
The versatile, ultra-lightweight Tube Tarp can be used as a sleeping tent, an all-weather tarp to protect gear, a ground cloth, and even as thermal protection in emergencies. A hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped, one-person sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above.
The flame-retardant tarp’s reverse side is aluminized for wrapping around yourself for thermal insulation and reflectivity for emergency signaling. It sets up in minutes with the included guy lines and steel stakes, and instructions are conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack.
The Tube Tarp measures 2.07 x 2.9 metres and weighs only 794g. When erected as a tent, it measures 99cm x 213cm x 89cm (HxWxD) and packs down to 38.1cm x 102cm x 102cm into the included stuff sack.
- Ultra-light, compact, tubular tarp protects against foul weather
- Sets up in minutes
- Hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above
- Can be used as a sleeping tent or all-weather tarp
- Complete instructions are included and also conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack
- Reverse side is aluminized for thermal insulation and emergency signaling
- Includes 3x Guy Lines
- Includes 6x Steel Stakes
- Includes stuff storage sack
- Complete instructions are included and conveniently attached to the interior of the stuff sack.
- Erected HxWxD: 99 x 213 x 89cm
- Packed HxWxD: 381 x 102 x 102mm
- Weight: 794g
Aus Post Postage & Handling - $7.95
P&H Australia Post