With the Guide, you can lead your team outdoors with the security of knowing you're prepared with the medical kit carried by the International Mountain Guides for their trips up Mt. Rainier and around the world. This group first aid kit contains an abundance of hospital-quality first aid supplies to meet the needs of seven people headed into the backcountry on adventures of up to two weeks. Inside, you'll find everything from everyday hiking essentials like GlacierGel™ to wilderness first aid supplies like the flexible C-Splint™. The water-resistant medical bag organizes the contents by injury into clearly-labeled, semi-transparent pockets using the Easy Care™ organization system, making it easy for anyone in your group to provide fast and effective first aid. Whether you're a professional guide looking for an expedition first aid kit or an adventurer looking for a wilderness first aid kit, the Mountain Guide kit is the essential addition to your trekking or backpacking gear that your team can count on to get you there and back safely.
Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
Know how to provide life-saving medical care. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
The Choice of Outdoor Professionals
Pack the wilderness first aid kit chosen by the International Mountain Guides as the official medical kit all their guides carry to lead expeditions around the world.
Find it Fast Design
Find supplies quickly using the external kit map for fast reference of all kit contents and the Easy Care First Aid® System, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets.
Stabilize fractures, sprains, and strains with the flexible C-Splint™ and triangular bandages.
Provide hospital-quality care with tools that set the standard in backcountry medicine, including a digital thermometer, irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, tincture of benzoin, and EMT shears.
Blister & Burn Treatment
Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin that reduces friction. Apply GlacierGel™ hydrogel dressings to developed blisters or burns for cooling relief that cushions and protects.
- 1x Wilderness First Aid Guide: A Comprehensive Guide Book
- 1x Wound Irrigation Tool, 20cc
- 1x Elastic Bandage, 7.5cm
- 1x EMT Shears
- 10x Wound Closure Strips, 0.6cm x 10cm
- 6x Sterile Gauze Dressing, 10cm x 10cm
- 6x Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5cm x 5cm
- 3x Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 2x Gauze Bandage, 7.5cm
- 4x Cotton Tip Applicator
- 1x Medical Tape, 2.5cm x 9 metres
- 28x Pre-cut & Shaped Moleskin
- 1x Glacier Gel Blister & Burn Dressing
- 10x Fabric Bandages 2.5cm x 7.5cm
- 5x Knuckle Bandages
- 1x Elastic Bandage, 7.5cm
- 3x Single Use Thermometer in Celcius
- 1x C-Splint, 91cm x 10.25cm
- 1x CPR Face Shield
- 1x Roll Duct Tape, 5cm x 2.3 metres
- 1x Splinter / Tick Remover Forceps
- 2x Plastic Vials, Large
- 3x Large Safety Pin
- 1x Accident Report Form
- 1x Pencil
- 2x SkinTac Topical Ashesive Wipe
- 1x Trauma Pad, 12.7cm x 22.8cm
- 1x Trauma Pad, 20cm x 25cm
- 1x Triangular Bandage
- 4x Nitrile Gloves
Ideal for 7 People
Dimensions: 29.21cm x 11.43cm x 19.69cm
Please note, this kit differs from overseas versions.
Adventure Medical Kits.