Back Country Apricot Crumble Regular Freeze Dried Dessert
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Apricot Crumble Dessert Regular
This dessert is light to carry and provides tasty, fast nourishing food for adventure with freeze-dried apricot halves in a sweet sauce topped with shortbread biscuits
- Easy & Delicious
- Perfect to eat by itself or compliment other desserts - Try adding it with homemade pudding!
- Freeze - Dried
- Ready to Eat in 10 - 15 minutes
- Long Shelf Life - meals produced with a four-year best before date
- New Zealand Made
- Net weight: 150g
- Preparation: Remove biscuit pack, crush if desired. Add 313 ml of boiling water to pouch. Stir and stand for 10-15 minutes. Cover with biscuit crumb.
- Serving size 463g (once prepared)
Per Serve: Energy 2630kJ (629Cal), Protein 4.5g, Fat - total 11.0g, Fat - saturated 6.1g, Carbohydrate - total 124g, Carbohydrate - sugars 91.7g, Sodium 244mg
Per 100g: Energy 568kJ (136Cal), Protein 1.0g, Fat - total 2.4g, Fat - saturated 1.3g, Carbohydrate - total 26.9g, Carbohydrate - sugars 19.8g, Sodium 53mg)
Ingredients: Biscuit (wheat flour, margarine [animal fat, vegetable oil, salt, emulsifiers (471, soy lecithin), acidity regulator (500), flavour, antioxidant (307b) (soy), food acid (citric acid), preservative (202), colour (carotene)], sugar, butter (cream (milk), salt), egg, raising agents (450, sodium bicarbonate), flavour), sugar, apricot (27%) (apricot, sugar, antioxidant (ascorbic acid)), thickener (1442)
- Allergens: Contains gluten, milk
- Processed in a facility that also produces products containing Rye, barley, Oats, Spelt, Tree Nuts, and Sesame. Information provided on this page is supplied to help you to select suitable products. However, products and their ingredients change over time, which may affect nutritional, ingredient and allergen information. Always check product labels before consuming
|Unit Of Measure||ea|