This pocket knife is built for utility with a cleaver blade in a folding application. The FlatIron pocket folder features a robust 3.6 inch blade, a textured G-10 composite handle, and a sturdy frame lock design. The reverse curvature of the knife’s spine keeps knuckles away from the cutting surface, allowing the user to cut and chop with precision. As an everyday carry knife, the FlatIron meets the demands of the day and looks sharp doing it. The dependable blade shape is easy to operate with one hand and simple to stow when not in use.
- Arguably the most prominent feature, the cleaver blade is bold and trends forward.
- The sleek thumb-hole opening allows a sturdy place to engage when opening and closing the blade.
- A large finger choil ensures solid hand placement for secure control when choking up
- The pocket clip is specifically designed for low profile carry that doesn't draw attention
- Textured G-10 handle provides a confident grip in any situation
- Full length: 21.6cm (8.5")
- Blade length: 9.6 (3.8")
- Blade steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Cleaver style, satin finish blade
- Thumb hole for one-hand opening
- Colour: Desert Tan
- G-10 composite handle scales
- Frame lock
- Pocket clip