A comprehensive and nutritious 24 Hour Ration Pack for use in the outdoors or in an emergency situation.
- 24 HOURS+ OF FOOD FOR 1 PERSON
- 3+ YEAR BEST BEFORE DATE (Main Dinner Meal)
- COMPONENTS AS USED BY INTERNATIONAL DEFENCE FORCES AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
For more than 20 years, the Hungerbuster components have been used in some of the harshest environments in the world by International Defence Forces and Emergency Services. The 24 Hour Ration Pack includes products that are continually quality and performance tested to meet strict International Defence Force and Emergency Service specifications. Use Hungerbusters’ expertise to ensure you have the highest quality emergency long life food and hardware components.
MEAL HEATING INSTUCTIONS:
You can eat the food cold but we recommend hot for maximum enjoyment. We recommend use of an MRE flamless heater or place the main meal's pouch into hot water until it reaches the desired temperature. Alternatively pour / tip the main meal into a pot and simmer on low until desired temperature is reached.
This Hunger Buster Ration Pack Contains:
- Muesli Cereal 100g (Mix with cold water for desired consistency)
- Wholegrain Cereal Bars (35g ea)
- Soup or Crackers
- 1x Beef Jerky Steak Bar (25g ea)
- Jam or Vegemite
- 1x Main Meal (250g) Eat cold or Hot (Choose option) BEEF CASSEROLE or CHILLI CON CARNE or SPAGHETTIE BOLOGNESE or VEGETABLE CURRY or CHICKEN ITALIANO or CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES or BUTTER CHICKEN or BAKED BEANS
- 1x Mashed Potato (Net 60g) - Add 250ml of boiling water and stir well. Stand for 5-10 mins
SNACKS, DRINKS & CONDIMENTS:
- 1x Biscuit Jam Sandwich (32g ea)
- 1x Fruit Bar (20g)
- 1x Candy Chocolates (45g ea) or Choc Bar
- 1x Sweetened Condensed Milk (85g ea)
- 1x Tropical Fruit Drink Powder
- 1x Chocolate Drink Powder
- 1x Coffee
- 1x Tea Bag
- 1x Salt
- 2x Sugar
- 1x Pepper
- 1x Plastic Spoon
- Antiseptic Wipes or Tissues
- Total weight of pack = approx 1 kg
- Height: 20cm, Width: 10cm, Length: 15.5cm
- Average Energy content per pack = 13,000kj
- Best Before date: 3 years+
This ration pack does not cater for consumers with any food allergy or special dietary requirements. You should read the Menu and Ingredients (see photos) before consumption. If you have any doubts about the contents, you should not consume the ration pack.
3 year best before date for main meal from manufactured date (current stock made in March 2020).
Some items may substituted or change without notice due to the manufacturer's availability.