StarFlash Micro Signal Mirror
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
A classic tool for camping, backpacking, and emergency preparedness, the lightweight StarFlash Micro Signal Mirror has a built-in precision aiming system for accurate signaling. In addition to using it for emergency signaling, it’s handy for personal grooming as well. The virtually unbreakable Micro Mirror also features a lanyard hole for convenient attachment to gear, and it works even in overcast conditions or at night with moonlight or other light sources.
- Ultralight, micro-sized signal mirror with built-in precision aiming system; ideal for any survival kit
- Virtually unbreakable mirror works in overcast conditions; lanyard hole for convenient attachment
- Works even in overcast conditions or at night with moonlight or other light sources
- Lanyard hole for convenient attachment to gear
- Stand facing the sun or other light source in an open area with a clear view of the sky and, if possible, the horizon.
- Reflect light from the light source onto your hand or other nearby surface making sure to not block the light from the light source to the mirror surface.
- Slowly bring the mirror toward your eye until the mirror touches your cheek. Look through the star at the reflected light on your hand (or other surface). A bright glowing spot will show in the star. This is the aim indicator.
- Holding the mirror close to your eye, and still looking at the aim indicator, slowly turn and angle the mirror until you “place” the aim indicator directly on the object you wish to flash. If no target is in sight, continually sweep the horizon.
- Dimensions: 51mm x 38mm x 2mm
- Weight: 15g