Gluten Free Emergency Food Bucket
Back Country Cuisine uses nitrogen-flushing heavy duty foil laminate pouches to keep the food safe and flavorsome without the need for preservatives. The safekeeping of your food is taken a step further by adding another layer of security placing these single serving pouches into compact, sealed food buckets. The buckets keep out dust, moisture, rodents, insects, light and preventing damage to pouches thus assuring your food supply is not compromised during storage. Back Country Cuisine provides a 3 year best before on all pouches, please refer to individual packets. Recent testing has shown that the meals are safe to eat well beyond 6 years given they are kept cool and dry. Just add water as per each meals' instructions and the meal will reconstitute / hydrate and be ready in as little as 10 mins.
The square buckets are very easy to stack and store. If you are placed in an emergency situation these buckets can also serve several other purposes, such as water collection, digging, carrying tools and more.
- 1x Person for 6 days (3 meals per day)
- 2x Persons for 3 days (3 meals per day)
- 1x Adult and 1-2 Children for up to 3 days (using rationing / depending on age)
The Gluten-Free Emergency Food Bucket includes 18x Single Serve Meals:
- 6x Cooked Breakfast (Gluten Free)
- 2x Roast Lamb & Vegies (Gluten Free)
- 2x Honey Soy Chicken (Gluten Free)
- 2x Cottage Pie (Gluten Free)
- 2x Sweet & Sour Lamb (Gluten Free)
- 2x Mexican Chicken (Gluten Free)
- 2x Thai Chicken Curry (Gluten Free)
Packed into a food grade stackable bucket