Israeli 4" Tactical Emergency Trauma Military Bandage ADF Issue
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
As the #1 selling trauma bandage, and a standard of care in the world's elite militaries, the Israeli Emergency Bandage is a multi-functional hemorrhage control solution. With a wide variety of applications, including being FDA approved as a non-pneumatic tourniquet, the Israeli Emergency Bandage has been a dependable hemorrhage control device for over 2 decades. As used by the ADF.
- 4" Israeli Bandage
- ADF Issue - Same as supplied to the Australian Army
- Only trauma bandage FDA approved as a non-pneumatic tourniquet
- Can apply 30-40+ lbs of force on a wound
- Multi-functional bandage for various wounds
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof, vacuum sealed packaging
- Sterile, best-in-class long shelf life
- Integrated pressure bar exerts immediate & direct pressure on wound
- Built-in closure bar: no pins, no clips, no tape, no hook-and-loop, no knots
- Non-adherent 4″ pad eliminates removal pain and wound re-opening
- Cost Effective