Mil-Spec Camo Green (OD) Paracord 550 (100ft) MADE IN USA
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- Mil-Spec 550 Paracord MIL-C-5040H
- Same as supplied to US Department of Defense
- 7 core strands
- Trace coloured marker strand
Our Mil-Spec 550 Paracord is made by a certified U.S. Government contractor and is 100% Compliant with the Military Specification ID: Mil-C-5040H.
Mil-Spec indicates that this product has been designed to meet the essential technical requirements of the US Department of Defense. Mil-Spec Paracord must go through rigorous testing, from raw materials to the final product, in order for it to be certified for U.S. Military use. Mil-Spec Paracord has higher quality control and higher quality materials and internal yarns used.
- Mil-C-5040H requires that each of the core Strands are made up of 3 twisted ply Strands.
- The core contains a coloured "Tracer" marker strand for identification proposes
- 100% High Quality Nylon Yarns
- Made in USA by a Certified U.S. Government Contractor
- Colour: Camo Green (OD Olive Drab)
- Length: 100ft (Approx 30.48m)
- Mil-C-5040H - Paracord 550 Type III
- Approximate Diameter: Ø 3.8 mm
- Weight: approx 6.6 gram per meter (approx 200g per 100ft/30.5m)
- Certified Minimum Tensile Strength: 250 kg (550 lbs)
- 7 core strands each made up of 3 strands
- Tracer Marker: Yellow/Black
- Approximate Nylon Melting point: 265° C
- Approximately Nylon Elongation at break (stretch): 30%
- Mildew & Rot Resistant: Excellent
- UV Resistant score (0-5 rating scale): 4
- Approximate Water Absorption: 5-10%
- Washable Temp: 30 °C