The Israeli T3 Tactical Emergency Trauma Military Bandage provides a multifunctional solution to treat a wide range of injuries in a compact package. In addition to treating conventional, abdominal, amputations, entrance/exit wounds and more, the bandage facilitates the cleaning, packing, covering, and compressing of single and multiple wounds. The T3 is 2 bandages, packing or wrapping gauze, and a non-pneumatic tourniquet in one compact package.
- 4" Customizable Bandage: Expandable Pad and Extractable Gauze
- Multi-functional bandage for various wounds
- Expandable sterile pad – effective dressing for severe wounds, burns and amputations
- Detachable sterile pad – effective dressing for entry/exit wounds and multiple wound locations
- Folded gauze for cleaning/packing and dressing
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof, vacuum sealed packaging
- Sterile long shelf life
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure on wound
- Built-in closure bar, no pins, no clips, no tape, no hook-and-loop, no knots
- Non-adherent pad eliminates removal pain and wound re-opening
- Compact and durable packaging
- Ability to use as a non-pneumatic tourniquet
This all-in-one bandage reduces the amount of equipment military personnel carry and is suitable for first aid combat emergency kits. The bandage is easily applied by untrained personnel and makes an ideal personal field dressing for every soldier.
The T3 Bandage features a large, fully expandable and detachable sterile pad, an elasticized cloth leader, easy to use pressure and closure bars, and gauze for cleaning and packing wounds or for use as a secondary dressing.